Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A Christmas Enema

If someone were to ask me, what is the most annoying thing I could ever see on the "internets", as hard to believe as it is, it would not be one of our regular cast of dependables (your Bobos, Magalangbobangafoofoowackawackados, Coulters, Sullys, Cornerites, Prof. Jethros) it would probably be this, the greatest virtual saltpeter of the age:



If I have a greater pet-peeve than annoying, cloying, celebrities harping about the issuance of their precious seed and/or womb, it's probably something like starting a war without a good reason.

On the other hand, Bush has never covered "My Heart will Go On" so I'll give him that.

Thanks (I guess) to TBogg, who at least had the good taste to link to the picture rather than put it up on his site. Only the most vile and craven of bloggers would do that.

No comments: