Sunday, July 24, 2005

Going Deep Undercover

Well, after these many moons of trying to deal with the arrogance of the Rove deserves a medal crowd, I Dirk D. DeDurkheim have decided to go deep undercover into richman'sland. Now what I have done is under the guise of a family vacation, I have ventured into a richman'sland beach getaway.

I am here to discover why the GOP, far right-wingers and others are so ignorant of the facts, why they support their guys such as Bush and Cheney and Rove even after they have committed crimes, and try to figure out ways to stop their evil agenda for tomorrow.

As I figure, it is a lot easier than going to the Republican national convention where I had to deal with Crazy Ann Coulter or kill 'em all Michael Savage.

I will regularly report my activities and findings to all of you, dear readers of the Rising Hegemon, so that we can all understand the bizarre and unique thinking of the right-wing.

Wish me luck. Next report this afternoon.

No comments: