Thursday, July 28, 2005

TBogg reminds us

That the dating site for those who listen to Sean Hannity still exists.

Which is good, because the way his listener's normally date is commonly known as a "family reunion".

We've plumb the depth of plumber's butts before, but the pictures promptly disappeared from the server.

But they did not disappear entirelty.

There are a number of eligibles, but there are always favorites.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think it is time for Dr. Atta J. Turk to list himself at some conservative websites, lookin' for the conservative brand of very boring sex. However, I need to update my profile, and that is hard to do for a pseudonym. Perchance you can help me out with some suggested characteritics...especially in the area of "interests", what interest could I have that would attract the interest of your typical conservative lady?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have, and I'll let you know when and if I can get posted on the Hannidate.

No comments: