Monday, December 19, 2005

Koufaxeseses

Wampum has the Koufax nominations up.

I say this not because Attaturk expects (or deserves) to win anything; but bitterness makes me stronger...and bitterer-er. Plus it makes me write more in the third-person.

Feel free to give the Wampum folks some money for their awards -- which cost quite a bit to maintain -- so other people can be nominated for being humorous and writing humourous posts and get wider recognition. I'll just stay here and be angry. Oh, don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

That's all I'll say, before I go put on my hulk tie like Ted Stevens and start posting in resentment from not being nominated for anything.

"Gee Attaturk are you upset you didn't get nominated for anything?"


NO!!!!!!!!!!

But you? Oh you just go on with your lives. I don't mind.

1 comment:

Buy Fifa 14 Coins said...

Adorable tale. Can make me personally desire to be much better. Many thanks with regard to discussing. You're fantastic.



Buy Fifa 14 Coins
Buy elo boost