Saturday, May 26, 2007

Resurfacing


Sorry about being AWOL. The days leading up to vacation were so busy there was no time to do much save push paper on behalf of The Man. Now I've got a week off, with plans to do nothing save loll around, take walks, and check out a few museum shows. Last night I saw the Stephen Shore show at the International Center of Photography. I liked the photographs in general, but one really stuck out: a close-up of two ping-pong paddles on a worn, green wooden ping-pong table. I looked around the internets for an image, but couldn't find one. Then again, I think you'd probably need to see a bigger print to appreciate the textures and saturated colors of the photograph. In any case, here's another photograph from the show

Photograph: Stephen Shore

No comments: