Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How nice

It's take your running mate to work day!

I think we all look forward to Sarah Palin giving her condolences to Bono over his tragic skiing death.

And, of course, it leads me to repeat myself:

To Summertime Blues:

I'm a'gonna raise a fuss,
I'm a'gonna raise some dollars
I've been wankin' all summer

Just to try lie and slander
Well I went to Steve Schmidt

Said, 'I got a big date.

'Steve Schmidt said 'No dice, Gramps,
you gotta bloviate


Sometimes I wonder what I'm a'gonna do

But there ain't no cure 'cept sayin' I'm a P.O.W.


Well my mom and father told me

'Son you gotta join the Navy,

If you want to fly a jet
and crash it every other Sunday.'

Well I got back from the War
I told my first wife I wanted out
She said
'You and your heiress
'can go to Hell you fuckin' lout

Sometimes I wonder what I'm a'gonna do
But none of that matters, 'cuz I'm a P.O.W.!

Later this morning
This will be the situation
Gonna take this moron










To the United Nations

Well I'll go to the reporters

They'll
said: 'We'd like to help you Mac,
And we sure could use a hug.'

Sometimes I wonder what I'm a'gonna do

But none of that matters, 'cuz I'm a P.O.W.!

No comments: