Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dump Michele Bachman (R - Of Course)

Michele Bachmann (R - Of Course), October 21, 2008, St. Cloud, MN Rotary Club:
"I did not say that Barack Obama was anti-American, nor do I believe Barack Obama is anti-American. He loves his country, just as everyone in this room does," she told the crowd. "Nor did I call for an investigation of members of Congress for their pro-American or anti-American views. That is not what I said."
Michele Bachman (R - Of Course), October 17, 2008 on "Hardball" (video below):

Matthews: "So this is a character issue. You believe that Barack Obama may, you're suspicious, because of this relationship, may have anti-American views? Otherwise it's probably irrelevant to this discussion."

Bachmann: "Absolutely. I'm very concerned that he may have anti-American views. That's what the American people are concerned about."

...

Bachmann: "What I would say is that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look. I wish they would. I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out if they are pro-America or anti-America."


Stupid, McCarthyite, and dishonest.

Dump Republican Michele Bachman. Elect Democrat El Tinklenberg.

No comments: