Friday, November 21, 2008

"As Todd is my witness, I thought turkeys wouldn't die"


If you're like me, and I know I am, you are more than happy to see Sarah Palin disappear into the ever-thawing tundra.

Except for when she lapses into hilarious self-parody...

So I guess we'll be seeing her a lot.

Just a few weeks, before the Palin/Joe the Plumber "Left Behind Tour" begins anew in Iowa for 2012.

But in the mean time, please enjoy and be completely and utterly horrified at this video which shows just how violent irony can be (seriously). Clearly this moment is inspired by the video above.

Stay tuned for when Palin recreates the Odessa Steps scene from the Battleship Potemkin, which she'll tell you her great grandmother virtually saw from Juneau -- after you tell her where Odessa is.*

[Cross-posted at Firedoglake]


(*yes, modern day literalists, I know)

No comments: