Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I was worried about the NY Times

Being able to find a bigger moron as a conservative columnist than Bill Kristol -- but my goodness, they've done it.

One successful foray ended on the guest bed of a high school friend's parents, with a girl who resembled a chunkier Reese Witherspoon drunkenly masticating my neck and cheeks. It had taken some time to reach this point--"Do most Harvard guys take so long to get what they want?" she had asked, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I wasn't sure what to say, but then I wasn't sure this was what I wanted. My throat was dry from too much vodka, and her breasts, spilling out of pink pajamas, threatened my ability to. I was supposed to be excited, but I was bored and somewhat disgusted with myself, with her, with the whole business... and then whatever residual enthusiasm I felt for the venture dissipated, with shocking speed, as she nibbled at my ear and whispered--"You know, I'm on the pill..."


This is the equivalent of Russ Ross Douhat winning the lottery but turning down the winnings because he's going Galt.

Ross, I'm sorry you could not maintain an erection when you were 20, but becoming a conservative because of it is just pathetic, if not entirely unprecedented.

No comments: