Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ah, so that's what I've been up to

I think the first clue is the name "Dr. Sanity", nothing says projection like...:

If the left understands anything, it is that in order for their ideology and its promised utopia to be born, they must thoroughly destroy America and undermine everything America stands for in the world. Once that has been accomplished, then their way is clear. Of course, they truly believe they will be able to control the Islamist genie they have encouraged, appeased and enabled along the way. That's why they are so nonchalant about terrorism and the threat of Islamic jihad. First, they see themselves on the same side politically; and second, they believe they won't have any trouble stopping the Jihad once they are in power.


Shows you what kind of leftest I am, I had no fricking idea.

I think I'll just remain a cynical bastard who's actually studied and read a little history rather than just made shit up in a Tester's Glue high.

No comments: