Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well, at least Dick never disappoints

Nixon's still the one, the original DICK:
"What I really think is deep down in this country, there is a lot of anti-Semitism, and all this is going to do is stir it up," Nixon said. At another point he said, "It may be they have a death wish. You know that's been the problem with our Jewish friends for centuries."


And, of course, his preemptive strike against Tiger Woods is pretty disturbing:

"There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white," he told an aide, before adding: "Or a rape."


I suppose it's not his style, but I do hope Obama flips off Nixon's painting before he assigns the portrait to hang in Biden's office.

But y'know, compared to the modern GOP I kind of miss the old prick.

No comments: