Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear NFL, please hire this guy

I know he doesn't know tackle football, but what a glorious quote machine Harry Rednapp Manager of the EPL's Tottenham Hotspur (best team name in the world next to the Hartlepool Monkey Hangers).

 Plus, he'd be a bigger giver to charity than James Harrison and Ndamukong Suh combined:
On the performance of referee Chris Foy: "He'll look at it tonight, on TV, when his wife is making him a bacon sandwich and think, 'Oh fuck me, what have I done there?'"
Also accurately describes the feeling for most independents who voted Republican in 2010.

2 comments:

pansypoo said...

american amnesia is a powerful thing.

tiffany and co said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.