Saturday, January 04, 2014

Of all the stupid made up crap the right-wing has come up with...

...this is simply one of them.

We’ve heard people give lots of reasons for opposing Obamacare. But until a reader sent us some Internet links recently, we hadn’t realized that one of the fears being spawned by Obamacare was that it could usher in legal beheadings across America.
Such is the constant stream of bullshit, I cannot even claim this ranks high amongst the dumbest and most patently bullshit on the list.  After all, they still try to con their gullible sheep with the 'born in Kenya' story.

5 comments:

StonyPillow said...

And PolitiFact is a category of bullshit of their own.

Good on 'em for saying Obamacare won't result in legal beheadings. That proves conclusively they're on the up-and-up.

kingweasil said...

Oh good! A breath of fresh air! I was getting tired of the electric chair, lethal injections, gas chambers, and firing squads.

acrannymint said...

I want to meet the people who believe this kind of thing (beheadings) because I have some bridges that I need to sell.

pansypoo said...

butbutbut what happened to the death panels?

grouchomarxist said...

"It was water on the brain -- I had to amputate!"

Funny thing is, most law 'n order righties I've ever met were also into fairly atrocious methods of punishment. I'd have thought beheadings would be right up their alley, so long as only the right people were being deprived of their noggins.